How Can You Continue to Help?
As a guest at Shoreside Inn & Suites, partake in not just thinking green, but going green by:
- Place recyclable items in the blue recycle bin located in your room, breakfast room, or the lobby.
- Dispose of cigarettes in the sand-filled buckets located on the lower level and the standing metal receptacles on the upper level.
- Lower the heat in your room and turn off the air conditioner when you are away.
- Close blinds to conserve room heat and reduce the need for air conditioning.
- Turn off lights, television, and bathroom exhaust fan when you are away.
- Do not dispose of litter on walkways or the parking lot. Use the large garbage container outside the lobby entrance, or the dumpster.
- Consider reusing your bath towels and cloths by leaving them hanging from the towel racks; this will notify housekeeping not to replace your towels. If you want fresh towels, leave the used towels in the tub.
- Keep the idling of your vehicle to a minimum and avoid backing into parking spots opposite the room entrance, as the carbon monoxide from your vehicle's exhaust will be drawn into rooms through the fresh air intake.