Welcome to the Shoreside Inn & Suites Wabamun, Alberta
Make the Shoreside Inn & Suites one of your scenic stopovers!
Hit the road with your map in hand and find many of Alberta's hidden treasures. There is so much to see and do while on your trip such as a stopover in Wabamun at the Shoreside Inn & Suites.
Whether you are heading West to Jasper, or going East to Saskatchewan, Shoreside Inn & Suites can be your rest stop where you can recharge and discover the hidden beauty of Wabamun Alberta. Take a day or two to indulge in your favorite pastime or try a new one. Hiking, fishing, bird watching, golfing are just a few of the area's attractions in this rural community. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination.
Experience Shoreside Inn & Suites' Best Features:
- We host special events including your Big Day! Book weddings, reunions and birthdays in our spacious venues and event spaces. Have a beautiful ceremony overlooking the beach or a fun gathering out back with friends and family!
- Spacious rooms with modern amenities. Get a good nights sleep in our premium quality comforters and unwind in front of the TV! All rooms overlook the beautiful lake front.
- Lake Activities - Join in on fun lake activities all year 'round using our special packages for nearby activities. Prepared to be mesmerised by Lake Wabamun's Shoreside while fishing, canoeing or kayaking down its clear waters.
- We're the perfect retreat from the city. On days you want to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind, escape to the beautiful countryside, submerse yourself in Wabamun Alberta's natural wonders.
- We're near popular destinations like Village of Wabamun Walking Trails and the mountains.
- Businesses stay here. For employees travelling on work, Shoreside Inn & Suites is the perfect destination for getting the work done and winding down. After a hard day's work in our comfortable space, take in a deep breath of fresh air to refuel your energy!
Wabamun - Seek the Adventure and Relax Wabamun Style!
5102 51 Ave
Wabamun, T0E 2K0, CANADA